Mitsui Bussan Chemicals Co., Ltd. (MBC) recognizes that the protection of personal information is an important social responsibility and has established the following personal information protection guidelines for handling, controlling, and maintaining personal information.
Personal Information Protection Guidelines
- 1．Acquiring, use, and provision of personal information
- When acquiring, using and providing personal information, we recognize the importance of protecting personal information and deal with all such information in an appropriate manner.
- 2．Implementation of safety measures
- MBC maintains an optimum system for stringently controlling personal information, and by building logical safety control measures, we have developed thorough preventative and corrective policies against the illegal access to personal information, as well as the loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- 3．Implementation of continuous improvement
- MBC has established a compliance program for the protection of personal information, and while implementing and maintaining the program, we make regular reviews of the program as part of our efforts for continuous improvement.
- 4．Compliance with laws and regulations
- When handling personal information, MBC complies with all laws and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information, as well as all guidelines the government makes.
Consultation service for personal information
- Mitsui Bussan Chemicals Co., Ltd. Service representative for matters concerning personal information
- Service representative for personal information protection & management
Mitsui Bussan Chemicals Co., Ltd.
JA Building 11F, 3-1, Otemachi 1-Chome,Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6811, Japan